Good tyre shops in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good tyre shops in Australia

I just thought of this, not sure if this would be useful but for me personally good tyre shops are very2 important since having a good stance/fitment requires tyre stretch, good wheel alignment etc.

So if you can, please mention the tyre shop name, which state & suburb, and brief description for example, do they have tyre bead blaster? etc

I'll start

- Tyrepower Hawthorn, VIC - some of the tyre fitters are pretty skillful in stretching tyres, and yes they do have a bead blaster

anyone else wanna contribute?

I usually fit them myself with a lot of swearing and sweating....
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

JAXQuickFit Caulfield South

my sole tire supplier and fitter

Has a bead blaster and can stretch tires

Great prices on tires too
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Baurepairs in westall. Tire stretch np! + across the road from my work
        Last edited by MrRolla; 09-28-2010, 08:10 AM. Reason: engrish very muchy bado

Comment

Trackside Tyres
          Factory 2b, 161 Canterbury Rd
          Kilsyth Vic 3137
          Ph: (03) 9761 5557

Craig will stretch anything. He is a real car bloke and keen on anything...

Comment

Bob Jane Melbourne on Elizabeth St CBD.

Speak to Chris who owns 'AHHH' Black S15 and he should be able to fix you up good. Great service and awesome prices. My good mate just got a job there, been fitting tyres for 4 years so stretching is def not a problem at all.

Comment

thanks for contributing guys, this is some good info especially since most tyres shops around refuse to stretch tyres or even have the skill to do so. For those ppl in other states maybe you can contribute as well, might help fellow members

Comment

bump this thread. any tyre shops in the western suburbs that anyone can recommend? Might need them to adjust my coils to get the camber i need to clear the guards too

Comment

whats a bead blaster?

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    bump this thread. any tyre shops in the western suburbs that anyone can recommend? Might need them to adjust my coils to get the camber i need to clear the guards too
                    tyrepower hawthorne is quite good. And just adjust ur coils urself, it takes like 45mins..

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    whats a bead blaster?
                    basically an airtank with a release valve and a nossle thing attached to it, that empties the tank of compressed air when the valve is opened. Pretty sure it generally puts like 20psi into the tyre or something along those lines, then you fill to what ever u want.

Comment

cheers bro. I might have to make the trip to hawthorne to do it. Nothing great in the westside so far haha. Heard nothing but good things from that place. And i would do it myself and just get the shop to fine tune it, but ive never done it before so i dont know how lol. But might get obsrve to help me out if his free!

Comment

Id help you, but I'm leaving for qld on friday

Comment

Cheers oxer! How long you gone for? I havent got my wheels yet but i wanna get everything all ready and set out so when they do come in, bang bang bang.

Comment

New guy to the stanceworks forum here. I'm in Brisbane and wonder if anyone knows of any shops around this area who have the know how and willingness to stretch tyres? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              Cheers oxer! How long you gone for? I havent got my wheels yet but i wanna get everything all ready and set out so when they do come in, bang bang bang.
                              Ill be back on thursday.

Comment

Working...
                              X