Help me stance my E30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me stance my E30.

Last edited by wnamane; 04-01-2021, 02:00 PM.

well h&r race just simply wont get you as low as youd need. Vmaxx coils arent run in the e30 scene.. pretty much at all. If you want to be a guinea pig, try it and post back

Other than that i would suggest a DIY coil. Read this:

Installed some coilovers. Suprisingly, the sleeve i was using was a generic ebay sleeve but fit the strut housing like a glove. Cut down the...

Thats on billy sports. It wont get you resting oilpan, but a good deal lower than H&R race for hardly any more money. If you do that though, youre going to want to cut the bumpstop down some or be sitting on bumps with it all the way down. Camber plates help as well, or shorter shocks.

Flickr

Comment

Last edited by wnamane; 04-01-2021, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
        Can someone explain the GC kit? I believe people run billy sports + GC "conversion" kit? I'm confused as to what it really is. Wondering if I should just give in and cough up the 1500 for this setup: http://www.ground-control-store.com/...p/II=754/CA=98

To pull off the diving boards on my car, I have to be LOW. That's my main concern.
        The GC conversion kit is essentially what i posted above, but a little les DIY involved.

Also, i used to have diving boards

Flickr

Comment

Last edited by wnamane; 04-01-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

So you want to be "LOW" and were considering a spring and shock combo?

Comment

Last edited by wnamane; 04-01-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

^ you will.

Coilovers are going to rewuire some level of handy-ness no matter how turn key, just to get installed. Finding someone to weld usually isnt hard though if you decide to go a route that does.

As for what im on, thats my site, thats my car, thats my setup

Only thing i havent covered is the cut bumpstop.

Flickr

Comment

i'm happy with my second set of fks. they go low as shit in the front and the rears usually need the rear perches removed to get a decent low.

Comment

Working...
                  X