Drivetrain: 5 Speed Manual
    Color: Black/Black
    Production Date: October 1994
    VIN Number: WBSBF9324SEH02963
    Price: $16,000 OBO

Necessary Work:

- New Tires
    - New Light Bulb (cluster)
    - Fender Ding (PO) (see description and pictures)

Maintenance Snapshot:

8/18/10
    - NYS inspection, OEM air mass meter: $733.21

7/9/10
    - AC recharge, air mass meter boot, Kendall GT1 oil, premium filter: $479.67

7/7/10
    - mount, balance, valve stem BBS wheels: $116.55

6/8/10
    - stripped, sand blasted, and refinished BBS wheels: $550.80

5/28/10
    - Sport edition plus FK coilovers: $799.49

4/24/10
    - General Altimax HP 215/40/17 for BBS wheels: $397.88

3/25/10
    - 54 point vehicle inspection, reseat suspension springs, replace moulding clips: $322.91

10/30/09
    - 54 point vehicle inspection, oil filter, lube all locks, latches and hinges, washer fluid, engine filter, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, cabin air filter, serpentine drive belts: $1,198.12

11/10/06
    - oil change, tire pressure, all fluids changed, inspection: $98.00

8/1/05
    - Inspection 2 preformed, inspection, fuel sending unit, tank gasket, thermostat housing, brake flush: $1,550.43

10/6/01
    - oil change, filter change, new battery: $255.05

4/7/01
    - wheel liners, splash shield, brake ducts: $536.56

5/13/00
    - inspection, complete fluid flush, seal rings: $180.95

Description:

That was a quick snapshot of the history of the vehicle. There are many more records than what I have listed here, but I wanted to show everyone what kind of care this vehicle has undergone. There is a stack of paperwork prior to 2000, dating all the way back to 1994 but I thought going back that far may be unnecessary. The stamps on the paperwork even show what was covered by the factory warranty. Of course, all this information will be passed down to the next owner.

I believe this vehicle speaks for itself. You will be extremely hard pressed to find an E36 M3 on the east coast with this kind of history, upkeep, and especially milage. The car has been driven less than 1000 miles in the past 6 months, and has been garage kept by myself and the previous owners (who are bimmerforums enthusiasts). This car does not suffer from any rust problems whatsoever.

I am extremely upfront and honest, and nothing will be kept from prospective buyers, there is simply nothing to hide with this vehicle.

The car goes into the body shop on Monday for an estimate on pulling the fender ding and buffing the entire outside/ detailing the inside. Other than that, new tires and a bulb in the dash cluster is all this car needs to be completely perfect. Not many people can say that about their cars.

I encourage anyone to come look at the vehicle, but please do not waste my time or your own. I am in no rush to sell the car and will not entertain lowball offers. There is no arguing what this car is worth, everyone knows and I will wait for the right buyer to come and make it their own. If that offer doesn't come I will simply keep the car garages until next spring when it will be worth even more. If you plan on test driving the car plan on bringing cash to buy it or some form of deposit, nobody will be taking the car for a joyride without the financials to back it up.

I have taken many photographs and videos to portray the exact condition of the car. I will post anything and everything I have to make sure you all know the condition of the vehicle. The car has also been photographed professionally several times and I will post those as well. After the car goes to the body shop on Monday, I will post additional new pictures.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask. Please send any offer inquires via private message. I would like to keep this for sale add clean and professional, so please comment constructively and not arrogantly.

Optional Parts (see video):

- BBS Style 5's: 17x8 all around - ET 20 - 72.56 CB (E36 fitment) - Altimax HP 215/40/17 - all 100% brand new and ready to go

- Full stock E36 M3 front and rear suspension (47,000 miles)

- Two (2) sets of Depo Gen4 Ellipsoids, each set used approximately 1 week

- 55w Apexcone Digital HID ballasts

- Apexcone blackout grilles

- DDM HID relay and error cancelers

- Apexcone dark smoked side markers

Professional Pictures:

Videos:

Additional Information

I miss Ithaca

Good luck with the sale, pristine car you've got there

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

this car is fresh...but kelly blue book shows like 7,000 to 8,000 with that mileage.. i aint arguing but i really like this car... if u wanna sell it ill give u 6,000 cash... i have 6,000 ready to be spend on a car not low balling thats what i have

Comment

If you paid for those pictures, you might wanna get a refund
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joeyjetta46 View Post
          this car is fresh...but kelly blue book shows like 7,000 to 8,000 with that mileage.. i aint arguing but i really like this car... if u wanna sell it ill give u 6,000 cash... i have 6,000 ready to be spend on a car not low balling thats what i have
          16k is alot.

6k is insulting.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The lord's son is on point..

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              16k is alot.

6k is insulting.
              my thoughts exactly.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

its not insulting when its kkb is 8 grand LOL and who ever spends 16k on a car thats 1995 is out of his bird... u can get a btter car with that money and also u can prob get a newer bmw

Comment

Get out of the guys thread.. If he wants 16k for it, he wants 16k.. 6k is a slap in the face.

Comment

Good luck with the sale. You may not find the same kind of love on the forums as you would on cars.com for example, but I sold my completely stock, pristine 1999 M3 about 3 years ago with 77K miles on it for $18,500.

Be patient. There is a market for clean, low-mileage BMWs, but it may not be on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X