Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RS 4x100 15x8.5/9 *Fully Polished*

sold
    Last edited by chrisdfv; 03-19-2013, 06:23 AM.
    Chris

nice wheels!! wish i was not broke otherwise i would be all over these for my MK2... GLWS

Comment

why dont you list a price obo. i dont wanna low ball you. how far will you ship??

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
        why dont you list a price obo. i dont wanna low ball you. how far will you ship??
        2500 OBO. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. I'm willing to work with anybody who's worth the time.
        Chris

Comment

bump...

make me some offers don't be scared.
          Chris

Comment

this is such a WELL SUITED set . . . God do I love them!

& a you should too gents.

I've opened this thread MANY times & each time I stare at the work involved for this set, it just seems so damn involved. to pay somebody on this has got to be extreme - that's why I believe he did pay $300 a piece . . . crazy boy!

many people cheat the inserts by only polishing the faces as it is much much less involved of a process for a majority of similair effect, but these have been completed with such time, effort, & taste, that I drool! every time.

please take note - for as many times as you may think you've seen nice RS sets, how often are they with far INFERIOR lips, condition, & almost NEVER do you see them fully polished - half the studs out there just rattle can the inserts & don't even bother buying new bolts

if part of the reason you like RS's is because of their rarity & uber-CLASSINESS, then this! is the set that takes it to the next level. I can only imagine the future owner of these - he'll be the guy with full leather & suede interior, chasebays work, & bagyard supplied chassis with an exotic pearl house of color paint.

what I'm getting at here ^ is that with this set, you're on your way to pure lux & flawless build, so stop crying & wishing to have this set already . . . just jump on paypal & pay the man - you don't even have to look at what you're spending until sometime in october. how great is that?

as an aside, I too am one of those 'crying & wishing to have this set already' if you couldn't tell by my love affair in this thread

did I write enough? is it understood why this set is so DAMN worth it? I mean, he did say don't be scared of a legit obo, right? FLOOD this boys inbox already. it's insulting to the wheelset to see so many bumpity bumps going on here. it is absolutely not a set that needs begging; we're all just a bunch of dumb asses lying to ourselves that we cannot afford it. I don't know - shit, stop eating you bitches! or put grandma up on ebay already.

I'm worried I'll see this set at an event next year & drool all over them, just to walk away depressed that they could have been tucked up under my arches instead of 'his.'

& with that, I leave the thread - trying to forget my future sorrows.

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post

I've opened this thread MANY times & each time I stare at the work involved for this set, it just seems so damn involved. to pay somebody on this has got to be extreme - that's why I believe he did pay $300 a piece . . . crazy boy!

many people cheat the inserts by only polishing the faces as it is much much less involved of a process for a majority of similair effect, but these have been completed with such time, effort, & taste, that I drool! every time.

please take note - for as many times as you may think you've seen nice RS sets, how often are they with far INFERIOR lips, condition, & almost NEVER do you see them fully polished - half the studs out there just rattle can the inserts & don't even bother buying new bolts

if part of the reason you like RS's is because of their rarity & uber-CLASSINESS, then this! is the set that takes it to the next level. I can only imagine the future owner of these - he'll be the guy with full leather & suede interior, chasebays work, & bagyard supplied chassis with an exotic pearl house of color paint.

what I'm getting at here ^ is that with this set, you're on your way to pure lux & flawless build, so stop crying & wishing to have this set already . . . just jump on paypal & pay the man - you don't even have to look at what you're spending until sometime in october. how great is that?

as an aside, I too am one of those 'crying & wishing to have this set already' if you couldn't tell by my love affair in this thread

did I write enough? is it understood why this set is so DAMN worth it? I mean, he did say don't be scared of a legit obo, right? FLOOD this boys inbox already. it's insulting to the wheelset to see so many bumpity bumps going on here. it is absolutely not a set that needs begging; we're all just a bunch of dumb asses lying to ourselves that we cannot afford it. I don't know - shit, stop eating you bitches! or put grandma up on ebay already.

I'm worried I'll see this set at an event next year & drool all over them, just to walk away depressed that they could have been tucked up under my arches instead of 'his.'

Haha......Duuude your posts are sooo epic

Comment

^ HAH! thanks dude! I actually really appreciate the reply .

I was just motivated by the set to lend my failing hand at pushing the sale. I don't even know Chris, but I have become fairly familair with his DUBAI WORTHY set of RS's & trying to show that stateside (myself included) we're all just a bunch of punk asses that deserve to be laughed at sometimes.

Comment

wow ! baller wheels right there GLWS !
                  H.F.D.

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post

Thanks. I feel like you should have written my original post.
                    But Yes no corners were cut. Theres well over 3k invested here. Pictures honestly don't do these justice. When I first bought the lips I didn't like the way the polished finish looked had some blemishes so I repolished them myself.

The wheels have been zoopsealed to prevent loss of shine that you would get if you cleared them. They don't require soap to wash you just rinse them.

More pics....

Chris

Comment

bbs rs

do u still have them

Comment

Working...
                      X