Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal: Its hot a balls

wtf is up with this heat.

more importantly, wtf was up with that day of rain last week.

heatwave FTL

StanceWorks pool party?
    -Brandon
    E46 No More..
    Her Concise History:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

i must say i **** the heat wave and the the rain last week it lasted for like 2 mins!?!??!?! cmon man my car looks like shit now... but anyways my cars always looks like shit so crapp... how bout a stancework car wash and pool party?! haha

Comment

106* where I was installing today. Guy was being a douche too. Asked me if I wanted a water and then said he would just deduct it from the cost. I told him that I wasn't thirsty and then when I was finished I charged him for an additional hour of labor even though I was only 8 minutes over. He was pissed and I explained to him that I was going to use the money to stock up on water and invest in a cooler to bring with me on hot days.

Comment

Originally posted by pswirley View Post
        106* where i was installing today. Guy was being a douche too. Asked me if i wanted a water and then said he would just deduct it from the cost. I told him that i wasn't thirsty and then when i was finished i charged him for an additional hour of labor even though i was only 8 minutes over. He was pissed and i explained to him that i was going to use the money to stock up on water and invest in a cooler to bring with me on hot days.
        pwnd

Comment

Casey, you have to be shitting me.

He was really gonna deduct it from the cost? Really?
          -Brandon
          E46 No More..
          Her Concise History:
          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
            106* where I was installing today. Guy was being a douche too. Asked me if I wanted a water and then said he would just deduct it from the cost. I told him that I wasn't thirsty and then when I was finished I charged him for an additional hour of labor even though I was only 8 minutes over. He was pissed and I explained to him that I was going to use the money to stock up on water and invest in a cooler to bring with me on hot days.

i actually get that all the time. last week some guy tried to deduct $5.00 because i used his toilet.
            Clinton
            1st Aussie on here
            Im Back!

Comment

Did someone say pool party?

Comment

wtf what a douche casey

and living in the desert ftl

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

lol i would get his money after i was done and punch him in the face and say latter

Comment

It's been 110* here in Phoenix for a few months now. We feel your pain. This shit is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by themadhatter444 View Post
                      It's been 110* here in Phoenix for a few months now. We feel your pain. This shit is ridiculous.
                      Fuck that. I'd move.

I'm miserable when we get over 90, and the past few days have been just over 100.

Comment

My car quoted 109 on the thermo a few days ago. The Texas heat rules!

Comment

Wish it was warm here, pouring rain and like 58 degrees

Comment

I was shooting at 630 am today and it was already 87. f'ing retarded.

Comment

Yea I feel you guys pain for the whole summer we have seen 106-110 degrees... Gots to love TX

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Working...
                              X