Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML! I want a plastic bumper E30 soooooo bad.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The most peculiar thing about that picture is the leaves on the ground.

It was 97* here today. LOL.

Comment

• Nah man. Autumn is upon us.

Comment

• 3200 ISO, just playin' around with some new stuff!
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• '87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post

3200 ISO, just playin' around with some new stuff!
                  3200? Damn. 3200 for me looks like a sandstorm. What camera are you using?

Comment

• this pic covers around the width of 7/8 of an inch, any idea what it is?
                    Ryan | flickr

Comment

• color transition in fabric? looks like stitching/weave to me
                      2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                      2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                      1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

• Toothpicks

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Toothpicks
                          My guess as well

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• It looks like an accordion folder pressed tightly together or something to me... IDK.

Comment

• the lights to the dark (if you notice the lines following the pointy parts going straight down) is one object; 43 of these objects are framed in the photo...

to the accordion guess, that many folds wouldn't fit in 7/8 of an inch

ill take a [tiny] step back and take another photo tonite
                              Ryan | flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
                                the lights to the dark (if you notice the lines following the pointy parts going straight down) is one object; 43 of these objects are framed in the photo...

to the accordion guess, that many folds wouldn't fit in 7/8 of an inch

ill take a [tiny] step back and take another photo tonite
                                yeah, neither would that many toothpicks. I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X